Abstract Art Photoshop Action
Turn your photo into the next level. Create a stunning abstract art effect in just 1 step. Abstract Art Action support’s in Photoshop CS5, CS6 and CC+ versions.
Things to know first:
- Make sure you are using English version of Photoshop.
- Use at least 2500-3500px image size for best result and to avoid errors.
- Use RGB mode and 8bits color.
- Use at least 72dpi.
- Load the brushes, patterns and action file ahead.
- Make sure that the option “Add “copy” to Copied Layers and Groups” is checked.
- Must set the Brush mode to normal and the Opacity and Flow of Brush to 100%.
- If you are experiencing some errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do that, just hold down the Alt+Ctrl+Shift keys (Mac: Command+Option+Shift) while starting up Photoshop. A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file. Click Yes!
- Full instructions are in ReadMe.pdf file.
1 Abstract Art Brushes.abr1 Abstract Art Patterns.pat1 Abstract Art Action.atn1 ReadMe.pdf File
Looking for free fonts and that can add a touch of elegance to your project?
Free Fonts are here! Graphicux has the biggest collection of free fonts, and here the selection of fonts is well-organized. Also it offers premium fonts with handy links that allow you to quickly download what you need.
Graphicux also offers Photoshop actions, graphics, templates, themes, Stock images and many other design resources! The new premium fonts are updated every day here. Download free Fonts, Add-ons, graphics, templates, themes and Stock images to create artistic effects and maximize visual appeal in all sorts of Design works.