Rain Action – this is an effect that creates a realistic rain on your photos. Action include a drop of rain, splashing and dripping on your object. The composition complements by the background with beautiful clouds that are generated randomly, so each time you will have a unique background. This effect includes three directions of rain.
This action has been created and optimized for use on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and ONLY FOR THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP. Need to change the language of your version? WATCH HERE
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this method
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
How to combine actions?
1. Open your photo
2. Play the first action
3. Save the result as an image
4. Open the previously saved image
5. Play the second action