Posterize – Poster Photoshop Action
Are you a graphic designer and you need to make a powerful poster design in minutes? Do you want to save hours of works for 1 image? Do you want to make the same effect with multi results for multi-image?
You can do that with Posterize, now! you can make a professional, Modern, Simple & Attractive poster design in less than 1 minute.
- 08 Elements, Editable Colors & Sizes.
- Modern Sketch Effect.
- Auto Adding of Elements.
- Manually Adding of Elements.
- Editable Background
Before use Posterize:
- Make Sure Your Minimum Photoshop Version’s CS4.
- Make Sure Your Color Mode’s RGB.
- Make Sure Your Channel Bit’s 8 bits/channel.
- Make Sure Your Photoshop Language’s English.
How To use Posterize:
- Open Your Image Inside Your Photoshop.
- Create a New Empty Layer and Name it “object”.
- Brush on Your Main Object With any Color.
- Open Posterize PS Action Folder From The Actions Panel, Choose This Action: Add Posterize Effect And Click Play.
- After The Processing, You Need To Add The Elements, You Can Add The Elements AUtomatically or You can Add it Manually, Choose The Methode That You Want & Play it.
Looking for free fonts and that can add a touch of elegance to your project?
Free Fonts are here! Graphicux has the biggest collection of free fonts, and here the selection of fonts is well-organized. Also it offers premium fonts with handy links that allow you to quickly download what you need.
Graphicux also offers Photoshop actions, graphics, templates, themes, Stock images and many other design resources! The new premium fonts are updated every day here. Download free Fonts, Add-ons, graphics, templates, themes and Stock images to create artistic effects and maximize visual appeal in all sorts of Design works.