Realistic Blank Long Sleeve T-shirt
These long sleeve t-shirt mockups work great in presentations and portfolios to showcase all kinds of screen-printed graphics. Clearly labeled layers and well organized folders make creating custom mockups a breeze. Quickly and easily change the shirt color, add your own custom design (front/back, sleeve, and neck), add an overall textile pattern, or edit the supplied background. Four individual layered PSD files (two fronts, one back, one folded) allows you to mix and match shirt fronts and backs. This large high-resolution size art (3000 x 3000 px @ 300ppi) works great for both digital and print use.
HOW IT WORKS: A Smart Object layer in the Photoshop file links directly to an embedded Adobe Illustrator vector art file and is updated within the shirt whenever you edit and save your linked AI file. Adobe Illustrator is required to make use of the vector format functionality however you can also export art from any design/drawing program (Photoshop, Procreate, etc.) as a transparent PNG or PSD and place it in the mockup for the same effect.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Four individual, layered high-resolution PSD files
- Two fronts (one with folded-over sleeve detail), one back and one folded
- Smart Object layers let you quickly and easily swap out your custom designs
- Color overlay layer lets you quickly change the shirt body for unlimited color combinations
- Masks for overall full-body graphic prints
- Completely transparent backgrounds
- Editable drop shadow
- Two styles of neck art: printed and tags