- 3 different water actions containing a unique set of splash graphics.
- Go from a realistic underwater effect to a simple splash effect over your subject just by hiding a few layers!
- Change the light source and light ray direction to anything you like.
- You get to place the splashes where you like!
- Duplicate layers/folders to add more splashes and drops.
- Utilize a simple content aware fill technique to fill in the background behind your subject, allowing your subject to be transparent against your original background
- Control the appearance of the water effect through simple sliders.
- Simple to change colors.
The action has been tested and working on Photoshop CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC,CC 2015.5, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019+
Photo effect Actions can be combined to create new effects. Follow these steps below:
- Run the first Action on your photo.
- Once you are happy with the result, save your design as a Jpeg image.
- Close your Photoshop file and re-open the image you just saved.
- Now run another Action over your photo! This will then stack the second effect on top of the first.